Smokehouse Little Chief Electric Front Load SmokerItem Id: 32593
There's something to be said for the original smoker used in the heart of salmon country Since 1968, the Little Chief has been smoking fish, jerky, sausage, cheeses and everything else man can think of to smoke. Today, the Little Chief is as popular as it ever was because it simply produces great results. What more could you ask for unless you prefer to wrestle with your smoker trying to dial in fluctuating temperatures, dealing with wood that won't smoke, and wondering why the wi-fi techy Bluetooth thing just won't flippin' work! Forget all that hassle and stick with what works... and has been proven to work for over 50 years.
The Little Chief will give you a consistent low temperature (165 degrees Fahrenheit) that you need to smoke foods. This way you never have to worry that your temperature shot up and you're now cooking and ruining your expensive, well earned batch of salmon or jerky. Keep it simple so you have more time to put your feet up, watch the smoke barrel out of your smoker, and tell your friends your best new jokes.
- Smoker Size: 24-1/2" H x 11-1/2" W x 11-1/2" D
- Capacity: Smokes up to 25 pounds of meat or fish.
- Ventilation: Engineered for premium smoke ventilation for premium smoke circulation and proper dehydration.
- Safety: Smoker comes with UL and CUL certifications.
- Consistent low temperature setting using a 120V, 250W heating element for approximately 165 F
- Easy to use... plugs into standard household outlet and has easy to use wood chip flavor pan.
- Construction: Durable, embossed aluminum construction that is also lightweight, easy to transport and easy to store.
- 2 Year Warranty: Guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years.