Digital Maximizer™ technology extends your battery’s life up to five times, keeping you on the water longer. Ideal for smaller boats, variable speed settings allow specific trolling speeds to be set and maintained for proper lure presentations while delivering superior boat control. Telescoping handle adjusts for comfortable use by boaters of all sizes. Extremely durable composite shaft. Battery indicator in the motor’s head lets you know how much battery life you have left.
- Digital Maximizer Provides Up to Five Times Longer Run Time on a Single Charge.
- 6" Telescoping Handle Provides Comfortable, Easy Steering
- Push-To-Test Battery Meter Tells you How Much Battery Life you have Left at the Push of a Button
- Indestructible Composite Shaft
- Variable Speed Control
- Lever Lock Mounting Bracket
- Power Prop
Thrust / Volts
You will need 1 battery for every 12 volts in your trolling system. We suggest selecting a trolling motor with at least 2 lbs. of thrust for every 100 lbs. of boat weight when the boat is fully loaded with fuel, people, equipment, etc. These are recommendations only - wind, current and other variables affect the way you control your boat, please take them into account and increase thrust accordingly.
| Endura Max 55